Password management platform for your entire organization
Your all-in-one solution to streamline password management
Password Vault Manager lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository.
Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords.
Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
Hey everyone, Great news! Devolutions’ founder and CEO David Hervieux – who many of you have connected with in our forum, and met at conferences and expos – has been named one of three finalists for the...
Hi everyone, This month, we decided we wanted to ask you a question that we’ve been asking ourselves for a while. And what a better way to get answers to our questions than by asking the Devolutions...
Hey everyone, Can you believe it’s already February!? The holidays are now far behind us, and it’s time to start dreaming about the return of warm, sunny weather. In the meantime, however, we’ll warm our...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
Remote Desktop Manager is one of the most feature-rich remote management tools I know. Aside from helping you organize your Remote Desktop connections, it supports a plethora of protocols and even allows you to administer virtualization solutions and cloud environments.
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more than a tool for RDP. It's very robust in all that it can do and once you start using it, you'll never turn back. It's my go to tool for all my remote connectivity needs: RDP, iLo/iDRAC, SSH, VI Client, etc...
I use this product literally every single day. With todays distributed networks using different platforms and VPN connections, this product has streamlined how I access all of them.
- Secure, organize and store your passwords into groups and folders.
- Manage your bank and credit card information, alarm codes, software keys, email account information and many others using one master password.
- Eliminate time loss on retrieving forgotten passwords and credentials.
- Reduce help-desk call by 25% to 40%.
Documents & Information
- Manage documents as attachments or secure notes.
- View access logs and reports for management purposes.
- Keep tracks of every action including the changes on an entry.
- Centralize passwords and credentials into a secure repository for easy maintenance and updates.
- Share data entries between multiples users.
- Manage user security accesses.
- Increase network security with strong and unique passwords.
- Identify weak passwords.
- Generate strong random passwords.
- U.S. federal government approved encryption.
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all type of users.
- Easy to deploy, easy to use in an Enterprise environment.
- No extensive training required.