Password management platform for your entire organization
Your all-in-one solution to streamline password management
Password Vault Manager lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository.
Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords.
Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
By now you all know about our 2-Factor Authentication with Yubikey and Google Authenticator, well it is with great pleasure that we can now officially announce the new addition to our 2-Factor family! May...
Ah, you can sense it in the air and feel it in your bones. No, we aren’t talking about the end of summer or the arrival of fall. We’re talking about BACK TO SCHOOL time! And that brings us to ... Read More
Hey RDMers! School season is almost upon us – which for many parents is blissful, and for many kids is dreadful. Funny how that works, huh? It’s also time to share the results from our August poll! We...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
I work as a full time IT/Network Administrator, as well as doing IT consulting for smaller businesses on the side. With Remote Desktop Manager I simply create a folder for each company. RDP, LogMeIn, or Teamviewer, with Remote Desktop Manager it doesn't matter, I am always able to connect with just one tool.
Feature set is huge, support is excellent!
Remote Desktop Manager is a wonderful and must-have tool you don't want to miss out. It's a 5-star program I highly recommended.
- Secure, organize and store your passwords into groups and folders.
- Manage your bank and credit card information, alarm codes, software keys, email account information and many others using one master password.
- Eliminate time loss on retrieving forgotten passwords and credentials.
- Reduce help-desk call by 25% to 40%.
Documents & Information
- Manage documents as attachments or secure notes.
- View access logs and reports for management purposes.
- Keep tracks of every action including the changes on an entry.
- Centralize passwords and credentials into a secure repository for easy maintenance and updates.
- Share data entries between multiples users.
- Manage user security accesses.
- Increase network security with strong and unique passwords.
- Identify weak passwords.
- Generate strong random passwords.
- U.S. federal government approved encryption.
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all type of users.
- Easy to deploy, easy to use in an Enterprise environment.
- No extensive training required.
PVM features an intuitive UI, userfriendly operation, and a complete range of functions that make it easy and effective for all users, regardless of technical knowledge or background.
Fully customizable dashboard to answer your own needs.No need for extensive training and support!
PVM empowers you to generate strong and unique passwords for all your accounts, which can then be centralized in a secure database and shared throughout the entire organization.
Plus, you can grant access to certain group of users – and keep others locked out.Strengthen your entire network!
PVM is a practical and efficient tool that’s designed for everyday use. It does more than just reduce help desk calls.
It also boosts productivity, because users won’t have to remember or retrieve passwords anymore.Enhance the way your people work with passwords!