Password management platform for your entire organization
Your all-in-one solution to streamline password management
Password Vault Manager lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository.
Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords.
Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
Hey RDMers, Great news: Remote Desktop Manager 11.1 is here! Here’s a brief snapshot of some of the goodies you can look forward to: WHAT’S NEW New Remote management types including iDrac & ILo (v2...
Hi everyone! 2016 has just started and we’re already welcoming in amazing people to the Devolutions family – including our newest team member Erica Poirier! Recently, I had a chat with Erica to learn more...
Hey everyone, Great news! Devolutions’ founder and CEO David Hervieux – who many of you have connected with in our forum, and met at conferences and expos – has been named one of three finalists for the...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
I work as a full time IT/Network Administrator, as well as doing IT consulting for smaller businesses on the side. With Remote Desktop Manager I simply create a folder for each company. RDP, LogMeIn, or Teamviewer, with Remote Desktop Manager it doesn't matter, I am always able to connect with just one tool.
Remote Desktop Manager is a wonderful and must-have tool you don't want to miss out. It's a 5-star program I highly recommended.
Remote Desktop Manager is a great tool which needs to be present in every IT Pro's toolbox.
- Secure, organize and store your passwords into groups and folders.
- Manage your bank and credit card information, alarm codes, software keys, email account information and many others using one master password.
- Eliminate time loss on retrieving forgotten passwords and credentials.
- Reduce help-desk call by 25% to 40%.
Documents & Information
- Manage documents as attachments or secure notes.
- View access logs and reports for management purposes.
- Keep tracks of every action including the changes on an entry.
- Centralize passwords and credentials into a secure repository for easy maintenance and updates.
- Share data entries between multiples users.
- Manage user security accesses.
- Increase network security with strong and unique passwords.
- Identify weak passwords.
- Generate strong random passwords.
- U.S. federal government approved encryption.
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all type of users.
- Easy to deploy, easy to use in an Enterprise environment.
- No extensive training required.