Password management platform for your entire organization
Your all-in-one solution to streamline password management
Password Vault Manager lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository.
Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords.
Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
As our US customers, partners and friends get ready to settle in for Thanksgiving — which includes overeating, watching football (or Home Alone on TV!), and plenty of BEER! – we wanted to ask you a...
Hey everyone, If you’ve been enjoying Remote Desktop Manager Free for a while (or even if you haven’t), but have been longing to move on up to the Enterprise Edition, then we have some GREAT news...
Hello RDMers! Last month, we were thrilled to launch the much-anticipated Remote Desktop Manager for Android. Well, we didn’t spend a lot of time celebrating. Instead, we went straight to work making...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
I'm working with Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager on different customer sites with different credentials and remote access types, like RDP, Citrix, SSH-Clients, Websites, etc. Remote Desktop Manager helps me to have quick access to the customer environment. If a new colleague attends the site I can export the customer configuration to share them with the new member. Great tool!
Feature set is huge, support is excellent!
Remote Desktop Manager is one of the most feature-rich remote management tools I know. Aside from helping you organize your Remote Desktop connections, it supports a plethora of protocols and even allows you to administer virtualization solutions and cloud environments.
- Secure, organize and store your passwords into groups and folders.
- Manage your bank and credit card information, alarm codes, software keys, email account information and many others using one master password.
- Eliminate time loss on retrieving forgotten passwords and credentials.
- Reduce help-desk call by 25% to 40%.
Documents & Information
- Manage documents as attachments or secure notes.
- View access logs and reports for management purposes.
- Keep tracks of every action including the changes on an entry.
- Centralize passwords and credentials into a secure repository for easy maintenance and updates.
- Share data entries between multiples users.
- Manage user security accesses.
- Increase network security with strong and unique passwords.
- Identify weak passwords.
- Generate strong random passwords.
- U.S. federal government approved encryption.
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all type of users.
- Easy to deploy, easy to use in an Enterprise environment.
- No extensive training required.