Password management platform for your entire organization
Your all-in-one solution to streamline password management
Password Vault Manager lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository.
Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords.
Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Latest Blog Entries
Hey everyone! SUMMER. IS. HERE! Honestly, this probably isn’t a big deal if you live in California or Indonesia, but up here we tend to treasure the heat and sunny days while we can. And there’s yet...
Hey RDMers, June has come and gone, and we’re now enjoying each precious hot, sunny day as much as we can…because we know that winter is just around the corner (hey, do we sound like the Starks from Game...
What Experts Are Saying
Feature set is huge, support is excellent!
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more secure than the many options that I have used or seen used in the past, and the speed to access the information or the servers is incredibly fast and easy.
Remote Desktop Manager is a great tool which needs to be present in every IT Pro's toolbox.
- Secure, organize and store your passwords into groups and folders.
- Manage your bank and credit card information, alarm codes, software keys, email account information and many others using one master password.
- Eliminate time loss on retrieving forgotten passwords and credentials.
- Reduce help-desk call by 25% to 40%.
Documents & Information
- Manage documents as attachments or secure notes.
- View access logs and reports for management purposes.
- Keep tracks of every action including the changes on an entry.
- Centralize passwords and credentials into a secure repository for easy maintenance and updates.
- Share data entries between multiples users.
- Manage user security accesses.
- Increase network security with strong and unique passwords.
- Identify weak passwords.
- Generate strong random passwords.
- U.S. federal government approved encryption.
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all type of users.
- Easy to deploy, easy to use in an Enterprise environment.
- No extensive training required.
PVM features an intuitive UI, userfriendly operation, and a complete range of functions that make it easy and effective for all users, regardless of technical knowledge or background.
Fully customizable dashboard to answer your own needs.No need for extensive training and support!
PVM empowers you to generate strong and unique passwords for all your accounts, which can then be centralized in a secure database and shared throughout the entire organization.
Plus, you can grant access to certain group of users – and keep others locked out.Strengthen your entire network!
PVM is a practical and efficient tool that’s designed for everyday use. It does more than just reduce help desk calls.
It also boosts productivity, because users won’t have to remember or retrieve passwords anymore.Enhance the way your people work with passwords!