Password management platform for your entire organization
Your all-in-one solution to streamline password management
Password Vault Manager lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository.
Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords.
Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Latest Blog Entries
Client Snapshot USA Volleyball (USAV) is the National Governing Body (NGB) for volleyball in the United States, and is recognized by the Federation International de Volleyball (FIVB) and the United States...
Hey everyone, Though it’s not yet an official holiday (though we’re thinking of starting an online petition!), we’re excited to remind you that SysAdmin Day is coming up on July 31! For those unfamiliar...
Hello RDMers, As you may recall, in our June poll we asked you to tell us your preferred IT support channel for all of the products, services and tools that you use. Overwhelmingly (and not surprisingly!)...
What Experts Are Saying
I work as a full time IT/Network Administrator, as well as doing IT consulting for smaller businesses on the side. With Remote Desktop Manager I simply create a folder for each company. RDP, LogMeIn, or Teamviewer, with Remote Desktop Manager it doesn't matter, I am always able to connect with just one tool.
Remote Desktop Manager is one of the most feature-rich remote management tools I know. Aside from helping you organize your Remote Desktop connections, it supports a plethora of protocols and even allows you to administer virtualization solutions and cloud environments.
Remote Desktop Manager has everything a support technician needs to manage remote desktop connections to a wide variety of different systems. It's more efficient than managing spreadsheets or text files to keep track of remote connections!
- Secure, organize and store your passwords into groups and folders.
- Manage your bank and credit card information, alarm codes, software keys, email account information and many others using one master password.
- Eliminate time loss on retrieving forgotten passwords and credentials.
- Reduce help-desk call by 25% to 40%.
Documents & Information
- Manage documents as attachments or secure notes.
- View access logs and reports for management purposes.
- Keep tracks of every action including the changes on an entry.
- Centralize passwords and credentials into a secure repository for easy maintenance and updates.
- Share data entries between multiples users.
- Manage user security accesses.
- Increase network security with strong and unique passwords.
- Identify weak passwords.
- Generate strong random passwords.
- U.S. federal government approved encryption.
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all type of users.
- Easy to deploy, easy to use in an Enterprise environment.
- No extensive training required.
PVM features an intuitive UI, userfriendly operation, and a complete range of functions that make it easy and effective for all users, regardless of technical knowledge or background.
Fully customizable dashboard to answer your own needs.No need for extensive training and support!
PVM empowers you to generate strong and unique passwords for all your accounts, which can then be centralized in a secure database and shared throughout the entire organization.
Plus, you can grant access to certain group of users – and keep others locked out.Strengthen your entire network!
PVM is a practical and efficient tool that’s designed for everyday use. It does more than just reduce help desk calls.
It also boosts productivity, because users won’t have to remember or retrieve passwords anymore.Enhance the way your people work with passwords!